5.12.2009

Paula & Aaron

We've known Paula (aka P. Miller or Lady Panola) for over 
6 years - she's a great friend! After an afternoon photoshoot
in Duluth we feel like we've known Aaron just as long! 
I can't even tell you how excited we are for these two love
birds!!!  
Happy, cheerful, contagious laughter... a few words that come
to mind when I think of Paula! I hope the pics capture that!

To start things off I had to post the DIP... I think they 
practice this! 


Here's some of that contagious laughter!






Here's another dip AND butt grab!! Yeah Aaron!



Love you guys! Can't wait for the wedding -


6 comments:

Angela Swenson said...

haha paula and laughter...yes...and judging by all the laughing and the climbing, this guy seems like a great fit for paula....

i'm so happy for you! Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics from the wedding! paula: you are going to be a beautiful glowing bride...cause you're already a beautiful glowing woman!

Unknown said...

A-MA-ZING!!!!!!! Lynz, these look awesome!! YAY Lady Panola.

Emily Vadner said...

Yay!! I can't wait for the big day :-) I love how in love these guys are!!

Leah Jarvis said...

I love these pictures! Paula - you look so happy. Nice work Al and Lynz : )

Paula said...

Al & Lynz - you two are amazing. Thanks for making us look good! We're totally excited to spend our big day with you. We LOVE the photos & we had such a fun time posing for you. I've never laughed so hard in a photoshoot ever!

Angie said...

Wow, these shots are wonderful! Yay for Paula and Aaron! And yay for the photographers! Paula took the pictures at our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with them or her! What a gem of a girl!